Account Based Marketing (ABM) is growing and evolving fast, but the notion of focusing resource on clients that will have a big impact on your business is far from new. According to HubSpot research, 70% of marketers will use ABM in 2021, that is a 15% increase on 2020.
ABM is critical because it’s about driving growth within a number of strategic global accounts, which can have a significant impact on your organisation’s business growth. It’s an approach which is insight-led, strategic, and personalised. Getting it right calls for marketing, comms and sales to work in harmony on shared goals for driving reputation, relationships and revenue. At Hotwire we call this The Road to ROI.
The technology sector is leading the way in ABM adoption, with other sectors following suit – but there are still a number of obstacles to overcome.
Accelerate your ABM success by downloading this eBook today where you’ll:
- Have access to first hand perspectives from Hotwire clients Honeywell, Klarna, Delphix, Eaton and Zuora
- Discover why collaboration between sales, marketing and comms is at the heart of successful ABM Campaign
- Learn to deliver a ground-breaking ABM programme from start to finish using our proven Six pillar approach
- Understand how impactful content fuels ABM engagement
- Gain insight into the core measures of success in ABM campaigns, and how to track them
- Plus so much more…